Did you know that 3,500 calories equals a pound? What is the easiest way to consume less calories in a day and try to lose a pound or two a week? Well for many It's the liquids we drink that could make a difference! The average Soda is 150 calories and if you buy the 20 ounce cups that's 250 calories. If you drank a soda a day for 365 days that would be 54,750 calories or 15.64 pounds a year. Have you checked how many calories are in your morning fancy coffee drink? Even drinking juice, which has good vitamins, can cause you to add unneeded calories. Sometimes the first step in weight management is cutting the calories you drink. Try drinking water instead of pop and a natural tea instead of a fancy shmancy coffee drink. You'll cut out a lot of calories, a ton of sugar, and in many cases start to see weight loss results very quickly!

Comments

06/28/2015 2:32pm

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

As you relate the calories and the quantity of the pound in this way in this post is very interesting for me. That is very important for us to knowing the all information’s about these kinds of the topics. Those are very important.

05/21/2017 6:54pm

Keeping track on your calorie intake is beneficial. It gives you the idea if how many calories you intake if it exceeds your required count or not. According to some research the required calorie intake for women is 2000 calories per day and for men is 2,400 calories per day. Due to eating fast food and excessive calorie intake, obesity takes place. Obesity is a serious problem today because people have no control with they are eating. They just eat whatever they want, whenever they want. Health programs and keeping track of calorie intake are ways to address the situation. Obesity should be controlled and people should help themselves in order to improve their health.

That's a lot of pounds and I didn't know about that! This is my first time to hear it and it's alarming. This article will help me a lot in losing weight. Thank you for these informative tips. I hope I'll get the result soon and be back on my old skinny shape.

03/14/2017 2:04am

I'm not really so good in this question. Should I count calories every time or not?

Sometimes, it is very important that you lose weight at such critical times. Actually, there has been someone lately who's been helping me out getting fit, which has been much appreciable.